SEPLN & COVID-19
Given the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure the safety and health of all participants, the organizing committee has decided to hold the conference on the scheduled dates and online.
The important points to be taken into account for the conference will be detailed below:
- SEPLN 2020 keeps its three days so it will be held during September 23rd, 24th, and 25th.
- The conference sessions will be on-line, have a limited duration, and will focus on the presentation of papers and debate.
- In order to optimize the time of the presentations, they will be presented using short videos prepared by the authors.
- The events associated with the SEPLN congress are maintained: IberLEF, Doctoral Symposium, Awards, and SEPLN Assembly.
- Information on the videoconferencing platform to be used, the session schedule and instructions for preparing presentation videos will be provided in advance.